with Randye J. Semple, Ph.D., John Rettger, Ph.D., and Matthew S. Goodman, M.A.
order now viagra without prescription This hands-on workshop is for teachers, clinicians, researchers, students, and others who are interested in learning about youth mindfulness research, developing their own research study, or are currently conducting research. An expert panel will start by responding to your questions about research designs and methods, conducting a study, and disseminating your results. This will be followed by facilitated small-group discussions on topics that are of interest to you. Discussion topics may include:
- http://rainypass.com/faq/ http://rainypass.com/faq/ buy now https://sheisfiercehq.com/shop/ Determining your research question and writing research hypotheses
- Creating a collaborative, multidisciplinary research team
- Developing a sound research proposal
- Funding your study: The art of grantsmanship
- Conducting a school-based, clinical, or community study
- Some perils and pitfalls of mindfulness research
- Working with challenges in your chosen research setting
- Selecting appropriate outcome measurement tools and analyzing your data
- Writing a manuscript to report your research results
- Publishing your mindfulness research
Please email your specific questions, discussion topics of interest, and draft materials before the workshop to Matthew Goodman at Matthew.Goodman9@gmail.com. Participants are encouraged to bring their own draft research proposals, grant applications, manuscripts, or other materials for discussion and feedback. A wealth of additional research resources will be made available to participants.